Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How lucky can one photographer get?


Every now and then I go to Caloundra to photograph someone and I can usually count on something happening to make the resulting portraits memorable. As I drove into town I was watching the clouds forming overhead and I hoped that they would build up to something spectacular. The family I photographed was keen to do whatever was needed to ensure some 'different' portraits. With four good-looking kids the job was made a lot easier, but because of that extra bit of enthusiasm and the willingness to  try anything, we came up with these images. The moon was full and in the proper place, so I just had to take advantage of the opportunity, didn't I?
I am only posting a couple for the moment because the family has not yet seen the results. 







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great. I especially like the second one. Very imaginative idea, then well executed.

Also, a very interesting blog. Just came across it today, via DWF, but will definitely check it out periodically.