Thursday, February 4, 2010

SOUTH AUSTRALIA AGAIN


We have spent the last week in South Australia photographing families and characters in a small town. Some of the images are printed here and I will be adding more over the next week or so. Tonight I am to photograph a family on what is called a beach by locals and a rocky shoreline by most other people. At the moment it is overcast and the seas are fairly rough, so I have no idea what these will be like, but I love a challenge!!

I may have overdone the drama in this portrait but I couldn't resist.





9 comments:

davidpostatny said...

Great portraits, perfect processing. Well done maestro!

Rebecca said...

Your portrait photography is beautiful ... I love the faces! Amazing.

PORTRAIT AND WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP said...

Thanks for the nice words people!

Tim Harris said...

Fantastic images Rob. Love the Surf shop owner.

gregorius said...

rob you are a champion in the facets of time and life, you are great. Yours sincerely

Narnia said...

Woanderful portraits. Congratulations!

Lenola Daily Photo said...

the way as you compose portraits is absolutely original.

The subject are surrounded by a landscapes that have an own soul and create a sort of empathy very very touching.

NB Photo said...

I love your photos, nice postprocessing. I wish, you can share some processing technics for B&W photography. Your photography is my inspiration. Good job, Rob!

Anonymous said...

Nice weblog, just looking close to some blogs, seems a fairly nice platform you' re using. I' m presently using Wordpress for a few of my sites but looking to alter one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial operate. Anything in specific you' d recommend about it?