Sunday, October 24, 2010

TASMANIA PORTRAITS

I have just received a very nice email from a family I photographed in Tasmania a couple of months ago. I was down there to give a workshop/seminar for the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP) and I photographed these two boys and their dad. The lighting was kindly supplied by the setting sun while I positioned the boys on an outcropping of rock in the water.



The boys have sent me a shot of the two portraits as they arrived.

I love photographing in locations that are totally unlike our home areas. Shirl and I are off to South Australia again in February to photograph more families. This is something we have done for the last couple of years and some of the images have been posted previously. I will post some from a family portrait session in Venice as soon as I can.

No comments: